Vacancy Announcement: IT Development Assistant
In response to promote regional cooperation, sharing of lessons, and facilitate learning across six (6) Coral Triangle countries, the Regional Secretariat of CTI–CFF seeks potential candidates be part of our team as:
IT Development Assistant ( ITDA )
Under the supervision of the IT Software Specialist, the candidate shall support all development activities in code system, fixing bugs, migrating and input data to the new platform. Additionally, the candidate shall also provide the update and adjustment on related update platform and operating system.
Duties and Responsibility
- Provide support in developing a web based application by using Laravel or Code Igniter
- Support maintenance Big Data or Data Mining system
- Provide analyzing entity tables for classification and catalogue.
- Conduct analyzing an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) and implement to the new platform.
- Routine to analyze the procedures and functions (e.g. binary search algorithm, indexing algorithm).
- Conduct to analyze the bugs, fix, and implement the correction.
- Support migrating and input data to the new platform.
- Provide backup data periodically.
- Provide the critical update and adjustment on related update platform and operating system.
- Assist the IT Software Specialist to coordinate seamlessly between various other platforms within the CTI-CFF web base application.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in information technology or any other similar subject. Other relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
- Working experience as Full-stack Engineer is an asset.
- Experience in PHP frameworks (e.i. Laravel, Code Igniter) is a must.
- Extensive knowledge in Database Management System (DBMS), e.g. Big Data or Data Mining
- Well known in Content Management System (CMS) (e.i. Drupal and Wordpress).
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and Java Script is a must.
- Experience in coding procedures and functions in MySQL would be advantageous.
- Well disciplined, able to cope in potentially stressful situations, self-motivated and positive attitude with customer-oriented minds.
- The CTI-CFF Regional Secretariat will only respond to applications in which there is further interest.
- Please submit your application to Mr. Toni Arman (email: email@example.com) and cc: to Mr. Medy K. Putra (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) before end of working day of 13th October 2017
- The candidate would be placed in Manado, Indonesia, therefore we would particularly welcome applications from local resident
- Type of Employment is Contract-basis with duration for 3 (three) months.